Results... For Our Clients
We succeed because client satisfaction is our top priority, and because we provide the care, assistance, and advice that clients deserve and should
expect from anyone expected to produce results. We take the privilege and responsibility of being a trusted advisor and mission-critical
counselor seriously, and we’re very proud of our relationship with our clients.
- Facilitated and assisted the Bridgeport Port Authority in securing $8.9 million in federal transportation appropriation and
reauthorization (TEA-LU) earmarks, from Congress, for future high-speed ferry infrastructure. Currently, working with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection and
the Congress on funding issues relating to the dredging of Bridgeport Harbor. Involved with port
security issues at the federal level.
- Assisted a private developer in Hartford, CT with federal transportation appropriation and reauthorization
earmarks of $12.6 million for sidewalk, street and parking lot work. Worked with the Economic Development
Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce for federal assistance.
- Worked with a private developer to secure $2.5 million from the State of Connecticut Department of
Economic and Community Development for site and demolition work for a future retail complex in Bridgeport, CT.
- Currently working with the City of Bridgeport, CT to increase the federal funding of their proposed Intermodal
Transportation Center as well various other federal transportation appropriations projects. Assist the City
to better compete for major federal grants within the United States Departments of Education, Justice, Homeland
Security, Housing and Urban Development, Health and Human Services and the Environmental Protection Agency.
To date the firm has been successful in helping to secure nearly $30 million in federal money for the City.
- Aided the town of East Haddam, CT in securing nearly $4 million in federal transportation money for future
infrastructure improvements surrounding the one-time expansion of the Goodspeed Opera House.
- Worked with a developer on environmental clean-up issues of a former military base which falls under the
Department of Defense’s Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) Act of 1995. Currently working to include the U.S.
Environmental Protection Agency, the Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection and the appropriate
congressional committees in the process.
- Supported the City of Middletown, CT to obtain more than $18 million in federal transportation money, from Congress, for various infrastructure and improvement projects.
- Assisted a major mid-west construction company in landing a very lucrative historic preservation job in Richmond, VA.
- Worked with a mortgage industry trade association at the state and federal levels on general issues pertaining to the mortgage industry, including grassroots and media relations consulting.
- Facilitated and assisted a Connecticut company in identifying a funding source to allow them to move and expand their business in Shelton, CT.
- Worked with a major national restructuring firm with the U.S. General Services Administration to identity various public sector consulting projects.
Contact Us Now... For Solutions and Results...
Among Our Clients...
Alvarez & Marsal, Inc.
American Home Partners
Boundless Security Systems, Inc.
Bridgeport Port Authority
The Christman Company
City of Bridgeport, Connecticut
City of Middletown, Connecticut
City of Norwich, Connecticut
City of Waterbury, Connecticut
Connecticut Society of Mortgage Brokers
Diversified Technology Consultants, Inc.
The Downes Group
Goodspeed Opera House
Homes for America Holdings, Inc.
Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc.
Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce
Mothers Against Drunk Driving
Norwich Community Development Corp
Norwich Public Utilities
Plug-in-Storage Systems, Inc.
Roger Williams University
Port Security Services, Inc.
Stanley M. Seligson Properties
Stoneridge Partners, LLC
Team Stratford, LLC
University of Bridgeport